Hexin Photography is…
The work of Barry who live in a small town with a pebble beach in West Sussex and who believe in creating authentic digital and film photographs with interesting people and places.
Random facts about Barry…
- would love to grow some dreads but for some reason his hair will just not knot up.
- favorite tools are his Hasselblad (old, second hand, battered and bruised but it helps him to create the most spectacular shots), a Sony Alpha 200 and an Android mobile phone. (whoever said that you can’t take pics with a phone is wrong!)
- really enjoyed reading ‘House of Leaves‘ by Mark Z. Danielewski.
- liked reading Dan Brown’s ‘Da Vinci Code’.
- likes Tolkien and most other fantasy and sci-fi authors but finds Steven King a little boring. (if you are Mr King, then I’m sorry, but the ‘Dark Tower’ is a great series and now 7.5 books long and still doesn’t END.)
- failed photography at the National College of Photography in Pretoria, South Africa with no plans of returning.
- total dog person and allergic to cats but will still stroke one just so it can sadistically sit and watch him sneeze for the rest of the day.
- is studying IT and design at the moment.
- wouldn’t mind being a fireman.
- scariest moment was leaving home, flying to the UK to start a new life with less than $500.
- idea of a good night is in-front of the computer, again.
- thinks he should get out and do stuff more, so if you have any creative/ interesting /exciting thing you do, send him an email and he will come along to shoot it.